"Internationalizing Christian Higher Education: Learning to Listen, Listening to Learn"
This conference was held in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The conference explored the role of Christian professors in the lives of students, universities and colleges, and how to embrace diversity as Christian members of higher education.
We also have videos of the plenary sessions from this conference here.
Click on the links below to open resources uploaded by conference presenters.
- Adedoyin, Christson - A Meta-Synthesis of the Spiritual Experiences of Black Students in Predominantly White Faith-Based Universities in the USA: Implications for Global Christian Higher Education
- Beversluis, Claudia - Deep Divisions Panel Text
- Bor, Lydia - The Formative Impact of Study Abroad
- Edlin, Richard - "Securalism and Its Confusingly Diverse Meanings"
- Fallon, Arnold & Seo, Kyung Mi (Joyce) - Intercultural Finesse
- Gonzalez, Dianna - "Listening with Humility"
- Jones, Alex & Kellums, Mandy - "Advice to the Church in North America"
- Kim, Hyeong-Deug & Fernandez, Adriana - "Christian Business Education"
- Leung, Wing Tai - "Internationalization of Higher Education through Co-Creation"
- Paxton-Buursma, Debra & Van Reeuwyk, Jo Ann - "Equipping Students for Listening Across Difference"
- Rooy, Sidney - Listening to Learn: An Aymara Case Study
- Timaná Kure, Carlos Fernando - "From the World to the South of Peru"
- Yonker, Julie E. & McNamara, Megan S. - "What do international students studying in the USA tell us about their identity, academics, attitudes, and beliefs?"